Home of the Rangers - We Do Great Things
Welcome students, parents, and staff to Patton Springs Independent School District. We are glad that you are here!
Patton Springs athletics, performances, awards assemblies, and graduations streamed LIVE and VoD onNFHS Network.
Download videos and photos of school functions atRanger Media. Check back often for updates.
- What's Happening Now ...
- Want a yearbook? Check out ourYearbook Flyer (pdf).
- Begin usingGoogle Cloud or Office 365at home, school, and on your device.
- Congratulations To:
- Students, Staff, and Administration – For achieving a Grade A 2022 TEA Accountability Rating.
- Honored Graduates – Class of 2023: Valedictorian-Melania Ramirez, Salutatorian-Kyle Schledwitz -- 8th Grade: Valedictorian-Kayson Chandler, Salutatorian-Jocelyn Salas
- HS UIL State Class A – Mathematics: Team/3rd (Kyle Schledwitz, Diezel Ramirez, Zeven Barron, Melania Ramirez)
- Farm Bureau Student Athletes of the Month – Kiarra Salas, Kayson Chandler
- HS Tennis State A – Mixed Doubles - Toryan Childers/Diezel Ramirez(3rd)
- HS UIL Region 1-A – Mathematics: Team Champions & State Qualifiers(Kyle Schledwitz/1st, Diezel Ramirez, Zeven Barron, Melania Ramirez) -- Calculator: Team Runners-Up & State Alternates(Melania Ramirez, Diezel Ramirez, Jet Ramirez, Kyle Schledwitz)
- HS Area Track 1-A – Melania Ramirez(HJ/2nd/RegQual), Toryan Childers(LJ/2nd/RegQual + school record 15-2 3/4")
- HS Track District 5-A – Girls: Melania Ramirez(HJ/1st/AreaQual, 100mHur/4th/AreaQual, 300mHur/4th/AreaQual), Toryan Childers(LJ/1st/AreaQual + school record 15-0 1/4") -- JV Boys Team/3rd: Zeven Barron(100m/2nd, 200m/3rd, 400m/3rd)
- HS Tennis Region 1-A – Mixed Doubles: Toryan Childers/Diezel Ramirez(2nd/StateQual), Girls Singles: Melania Ramirez(4th)
- JH Track District 5-A – Girls: 4x100m/2nd(Jocelyn Salas, Kiarra Salas, Jaylyn Sumner, Tatom Bridge), Jocelyn Salas(Discus/1st, 100m/4th, 200m/4th), Kiarra Salas(Discus/4th, Shot/4th), Jaylyn Sumner(100m/5th)
- HS Tennis District 5-A – Mixed Doubles: Toryan Childers/Diezel Ramirez(1st/RegQual) -- Girls Singles: Melania Ramirez(1st/RegQual) -- Boys Doubles: Devon Reyna/Michael Garza(2nd/RegQual) -- JV Boys Singles: Zeven Barron(1st), Juan Salas(2nd)
- HS UIL District 5-A – CalcApp Team/1st & RegQual(Melania Ramirez/2nd, Diezel Ramirez/3rd, Kyle Schledwitz, Jet Ramirez) -- Math Team/1st & RegQual(Kyle Schledwitz/1st, Melania Ramirez/3rd, Diezel Ramirez/3rd, Zeven Barron) -- NumSen Team/2nd(Diezel Ramirez, Melania Ramirez, Kyle Schledwitz, Zeven Barron)
- HS BB All-District 5-A – Girls: Melania Ramirez(1stTeam), Toryan Childers(1stTeam) -- Boys: Devon Reyna(1stTeam), Michael Garza(1stTeam), Diezel Ramirez(1stTeam), Juan Salas(HonMen), Jet Ramirez(HonMen)
- HS Tennis SPCHEA @ Preston Manor – Melania Ramirez(1st/Singles), (Toryan Childers/Diezel Ramirez(1st/MixedDoubles), Devon Reyna/Michael Garza(3rd/Doubles)
- 2023-24 Cheerleaders – HS: Toryan Childers, Beth Mauldin, Jacelyn Perryman, Diezel Ramirez, Jocelyn Salas, Kiarra Salas -- JH: Tatom Bridge(Captain), Grace Barron, Elena Gibson, Jaylyn Sumner
- HS Tennis SPCHEA @ Levelland – Melania Ramirez(1st/Singles), (Toryan Childers/Diezel Ramirez(1st/MixedDoubles), Devon Reyna/Michael Garza(2nd/Doubles), Zeven Barron/Jet Ramirez(Cons/Doubles)
- SPCHEA Tennis @ Levelland – Mixed Doubles: Toryan Childers/Diezel Ramirez(1st) -- Girls Singles: Melania Ramirez(3rd) -- Boys Doubles: Devon Reyna/Michael Garza(3rd)
- HS UIL Fearless Champions – GRADE9: Jet Ramirez(Math/3rd) -- GRADE10: Diezel Ramirez(Math/5th)
- Student Council – TxDOT Distracted Driving Public Service Announcement - 4th place and $750 award. View winning videos HERE.
- HS UIL Red Raider Classic – GRADE9: Zevon Barron(Math/2nd,NumSense/6th) -- GRADE10: Diezel Ramirez(Math/4th) -- GRADE12: Melania Ramirez(Math/5th)
- HS FB All-Region II-A – Michael Garza(P/2nd Team), Juan Salas(KR/Honorable Mention)
- Elem UIL District 5-A – GRADE2: Brooklyn Walker(CrtWri/2nd), Henry Chapman(StryTell/4th) -- GRADE3: SpellTEAM/1st, Colton Denny(Chess/3rd), Keira Munoz(RdyWri/1st, StryTell/3rd, Spell/3rd), Beau Durham(RdyWri/3rd), Kristen Vaughan(Spell/3rd) -- GRADE4: Calvin Chapman(Spell/4th, NumSen/4th), Matthew Salas(OralRdg/6th) -- GRADE5: Wyatt McCoy(Chess/5th, Dict/3rd, MapGphCht/6th, RdyWri/3rd), Elena Gibson(Listen/5th, RdyWri/2nd)
- JH UIL District 5-A – GRADE6: CalcAppTEAM/2nd, MathTEAM/3rd, NumSenTEAM/3rd, SocStuTEAM/3rd, Brylan Bridge(CalcApp/3rd, Dict/6th, MapGphCht/3rd, Math/5th, Sci/3rd, SocStu/2nd), Grace Barron(CalcApp/4th, RdyWri/6th), Daniel Sanchez(Chess/6th), Levi McCoy(Listen/5th, Sci/5th, SocStu/4th, Spell/3rd), Kinslee Valerio(RdyWri/3rd) -- GRADE7: CalcAppTEAM/2nd, Jaylyn Sumner(CalcApp/3rd), Tatom Bridge(CalcApp/4th, Dict/2nd, Listen/3rd, MapGphCht/5th, RdyWri/2nd, SocStu/2nd), Tanner Haney-Bishop(Chess/6th, MapGphCht/6th) -- GRADE8: MathTEAM/3rd, CalcAppTEAM/2nd, DictTEAM/1st, MapGphChtTEAM/1st, SpellTEAM/2nd, Jodie Garza(Math/6th, CalcApp/6th, NumSen/6th, SocStu/4th), Kayson Chandler(CalcApp/2nd, MapGphCht/2nd, Spell/2nd), Gary Benavides(CalcApp/2nd), Jocelyn Salas(Dict/1st, Listen/2nd, RdyWri/5th, Spell/3rd)
- Senior 4-H District 3 – Food Challenge: Team 1st/StateQual (Kyle Schledwitz, Melania Ramirez, Diezel Ramirez) - 3rd trip to State in a row
- HS FB All-District 5-A – Juan Salas(SpecTeams/1st Team, LB/2nd Team), Michael Garza(P/1st Team, SpreadBack/2nd Team), Devon Reyna(WR/2nd Team), Ben McKinney(DL/2nd Team)
- HS/JH XC District @ Spur – HS: Diezel Ramirez(8th/RegQual) — JH: Team Runners-Up (Kayson Chandler/5th)
- JH FB – Victory over Lazbuddie Longhorns
- HS XC @ Hamlin – Diezel Ramirez(7th)
- JH XC @ Crowell – Kayson Chandler(8th)
- JH FB – Victory over Hedley Owls
- HS FB – Victory over Wilson Mustangs
- Varsity Cheerleaders – Best ATV float in Old Settlers Parade 2022
- 2022-23 Cheerleaders – HS: Toryan Childers, Jacelyn Perryman, Diezel Ramirez, Melania Ramirez, Serenity Segura -- JH: Beth Mauldin, Jocelyn Salas, Tatom Bridge(Captain), Jaylyn Sumner(Captain), Grace Barron, Kinslee Valerio
- Administration – Superior Rating-School FIRST-Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas, 2021-22 Ratings Based on School Year 2020-21 Data
Voice: (806) 689-2220 — Fax: (844) 249-9600