Home of the Rangers - We Do Great Things
Welcome students, parents, and staff to Patton Springs Independent School District. We are glad that you are here!
Please check out our Twitter and Facebook feeds for school news, weather cancellations, activities, and tidbits.
- What's Happening Now ...
- 2019-20ElementaryandSecondarysupply lists.
- Wanting a yearbook? Check out ourYearbook Flyer (pdf).
- We are aDistrict of Innovation.
- Begin usingGoogle Cloud or Office 365at home, school, and on your device.
- Today – FFA meeting during Activity
- Today 9:00am – Jumpin with Jill Nutrition Program PK-5
- Tuesday – South Plains Career Expo- Civic Center Jrs/Srs
- Tuesday – CPR Training
- Breakfast – Pancake & Sausage or Cereal & Crackers, Fruit, Juice And Milk.
- Lunch – Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Fries, Corn, Grapes and Milk.
- Congratulations To:
- Students and Staff – Meeting ALL 7 TEA Accountability Standards including earning Distinction Designation on 3 of the 7 indices for 2018-19 academic year.
- HS/JH XC District @ Spur – HS Girls: Team 3rd/RegQual (Melania Ramirez-7th/RegQual, Kinley Chandler, Regan Chandler, Destinee Reyna, Trinity Willis) - HS Boys: David Reyna-3rd/RegQual, Jaxon White-5th/RegQual - JH Boys: Ben McKinney-7th
- HS XC @ Wichita Falls – Girls: Melania Ramirez (4th), Kinley Chandler (23rd) - Boys: David Reyna (1st), Jaxon White (17th), Devon Reyna (19th)
- HS/JH XC @ Anson – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez (9th) - JH Girls: Liz Morales (9th)
- HS/JH XC @ Spur – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez (6th), Destinee Reyna (15th) - HS Boys: David Reyna (7th), Jaxon White (11th) - JH Boys: Ben McKinney (11th)
- HS/JH XC @ Crowell – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez (6th) - HS Boys: David Reyna (2nd), Jaxon White (7th)
- HS/JH XC @ Guthrie – HS Girls: Team 3rd, Melania Ramirez (5th) - HS Boys: David Reyna (2nd), Jaxon White (6th), Devon Reyna (9th) - JH Boys: Benjamin McKinney (6th)
- HS/JH XC @ Valley – HS-David Reyna (3rd), JH-Benjamin McKinney(10th)
- HS XC @ San Angelo Stampede – David Reyna(13th)
- HS FB – Victory over Cotton Center Elks.
- HS XC @ Haskell – David Reyna(2nd)
- Administration – Superior Rating-School FIRST-Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas, 2018-19 Ratings Based on School Year 2017-2018 Data