Home of the Rangers - We Care for Kids
Welcome to Patton Springs Independent School District. We are glad that you are here!
Please check out our Twitter and Facebook feeds for school news, weather cancellations, activities, and tidbits.
- What's Happening Now ...
- Please join us at noon May 27 to honor retireesLarry and Cristy McClenny.
- Subscribe to Patton SpringsEvent Calendar and Cafeteria Menuand sync to your device.
- Begin usingMicrosoft Office365at home, school, and on your device.
- Tomorrow – GT Field Trip
- Congratulations To:
- Sandra Ramirez - Awarded $500 Texas Retired Teachers Foundation Grant
- Area 1-A Track - Ethan Fernandez (800M - 1st, 3200M - 2nd), Brandy Campos (High Jump - 2nd), Ashleigh Jones (Triple Jump - 1st). All are regional qualifiers.
- Area 1/Region 1 FFA Teams - Range/Pasture Team - 6th place and State Qualifier (Cole Dominey, Josh Tanner, Josh Guzman, Trynton Burgess, Noah Tanner), Wildlife Team - 6th place
- Susan Davis - Awarded $5000 National School Lunch Program Training Assistance Grant
- Cathy Davis - Spur Masonic Lodge Teacher of the Year 2015-16
- District 7-A JHUIL Literary- 3rd place overall. Team champions in G5 Dictionary Skills, G6 Number Sense, G8 Calculator Applications, G8 Chess Puzzle Solving, G8 Listening, G8 Maps/Graphs/Charts, G8 Mathematics, G8 Number Sense. Several individual medalists. Complete resultshere.
- DistrictFFAGH Quiz - 3rd place team. Individuals Shaylee Boger(2nd), Angela Baugh(6th). More resultshere.
- State 1-A Individual - HS BoysX/C- Ethan Fernandez(11th).
- Region 1-A Individual - HS BoysX/C- Ethan Fernandez(2nd) and State Qualifier.
- District 7-A Champions - JH Boys TeamX/C. Jaxon White(1st), Colby Burgess(3rd), David Reyna(4th), Frankie Morales(5th).
- District 7-A 3rd Place - JH Girls TeamX/C. Destinee Reyna(5th), Kaytlyn Fondren(6th), Isabella Quilimaco(10th).
- District 7-A Individual - HS BoysX/C- Ethan Fernandez(2nd), Trynton Burgess(9th). Both are Regional Qualifiers.
- District 7-A Individual - HS GirlsX/C- Brandy Campos(9th) and Regional Qualifier.
- Angelica Morales - 2015HomecomingQueen.
- 2015-16 Junior HighFootballteam for starting the season with 3 consecutive wins.
- Sandra Ramirez - Awarded $500 South Plains Electric Operation Roundup Mini Grant
- Administration and Staff - CertificatedTitle I High-Progress (PDF)School