Home of the Rangers - We Care for Kids
Welcome students, parents, and staff to Patton Springs Independent School District. We are glad that you are here!
Please check out our Twitter and Facebook feeds for school news, weather cancellations, activities, and tidbits.
- What's Happening Now ...
- Subscribe to Patton SpringsEvent Calendar and Cafeteria Menuand sync to your device.
- Begin usingMicrosoft Office365at home, school, and on your device.
- Today – STAAR Test 4/7Writing Eng. I EOC
- Today 8:30am – PK-2nd Stephen Fite concert
- Wednesday – STAAR Test 5/8 Reading
- Breakfast – Breakfast Pizza, or Cereal & Crackers, Fruit Cup, Juice, Milk
- Lunch – French Bread Pizza, Salad, Vegetable Blend, Peaches, Pudding, Milk
- Congratulations To:
- Students and Staff - Earning all 7 possibleTEA Accountability Distinctionsfor 2016
- District 7-A UIL Literary Medalists/Regional Qualifiers - CalcApp Team 1st (Regan Chandler, Brittney Jones, Jaxon White (1st Indiv.), Madison White), Science Team 3rd (Colby Burgess, Kyle Davis, Eli Jenkins, Leon Quilimaco, Jaxon White (3rd Indiv)), Editorial Writing 1st-Alyssa Ellis, Feature Writing 2nd-Alyssa Ellis, Headline Writing 3rd-Desiree Reyna, Number Sense Team 3rd (Regan Chandler, Jaxon White, Madison White)
- Sandra Ramirez - 2017Texas Educational Leadership InstituteSelectee
- Lana Burson - 2017 Spur Masonic Teacher of the Year
- HS Track Medalists @ Spur 3/3/17 - Frankie Morales (100M/1st,200M/1st), Jaxon White (3200M/2nd,1600M/2nd), Brandy Campos/Brittany Campos/Alyssa Ellis/Destinee Reyna (4x100M/3rd), Brandy Campos (HJ/3rd)
- HS Girls BB - Winning Season. All-District: Brandy Campos, Brittany Campos - Honorable Mention: Ashleigh Jones
- Cafeteria Staff -Child Nutritionstandards met.
- Business Office - SuperiorFinancial Integrity Rating.
- Cafeteria Staff -Zero Findingsinspection.
- JH FB - Winning Season
- HS X/C Boys District 7-A Team Champions - Jaxon White (3rd), Colby Burgess (5th), Frankie Morales (8th), Trynton Burgess, Leon Quilimaco. All are Regional Qualifiers
- JH X/C District 7-A Medalists - Kaytlyn Fondren (10th), David Reyna (3rd), Wyatt Perryman (5th)
- Lana Burson - Awarded $1,551.63 in Community Foundation of West TexasMedical Equipment grant.
- JH X/C - Kaytlyn Fondren - Medalist (10th) at Hamlin meet
- HS X/C - Brandy Campos - Medalist (10th) at Guthrie meet
- Bryan White - Named 2016-17 Superintendent